Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday August 10th, 2016 (Middle School)

Wednesday August 10th, 2016

I played football today. I couldn’t pass the ball well, but my friends and I were having fun! My right hand was red because I needed strong power to hit the balls. After, we took a music lesson. We made sounds in groups of four people. The sounds were made by our voices. I was first in my group. We decided to use laughing voices, so I laughed. It was nice to laugh so I laughed loudly. I enjoyed the music class.

I went to the Palm Restaurant with my host family and Kotomi. Our host father was very tired so he stayed at home. We ate fried prawns and fried octopus and eye fillet and fish and chips. The fish that was used in the fish and chips was Mahi Mahi. It was my first time to eat it. It was delicious! I asked my host mother, “what does eye fillet mean?” and she answered, “Eye fillet is a very small part near the eyes”. I think it is very interesting and funny. I want to talk with my host family and Matthew Flinders students more.

H.A M3 Girl


I had a lesson today. I leaned about surf safety. It had three important things. First, find the flag and swim between them.
Next, get a friend to swim with.
Finally, stick your hand up for help. I’ll be careful them when I surf.
After lunch, we took a music lesson. The performance was a man playing music with everyday objects. I was surprised by it.
Today’s lessons were all great! Today was fun!
Thank you.
(Y.K M3 Girl)

Today, we played football. I played football for the first time. But, football was a lot of fun. I like playing sports, and I like football today.
Next, we saw a voice percussionist. He was very wonderful, and we experienced voice percussion. It was very fun. I said, “Ka”.
Today’s dinner was pasta with tomato sauce. Pasta was very delicious. I got second helping.
Next, Shoko and I watched Olympic on TV. Shoko and I talked with my friend on my iPad. We had fun. Tomorrow, I’ll talk to my friend.
I’m looking forward to going to the zoo. I like turtles very much. I want to look at the turtle.
(M.T M3 Girl)

Today, I’m going to write about my host family, because I thought it would be interesting to tell.
My host sister, Georgia is 14 years old and a year 9 student. She’s taller than me and I’m jealous because she has beautiful red straight long hair and is pretty. I didn’t know that Australia starts its school earlier than in Japan, so I was surprised when I know her age. She goes to Matthew Flinders as you know and I’m very excited to join her class next week! She takes Agriculture class because she loves animals and especially horses. We have two horses, Gus and Phoenix. They’re beautiful too.
My host mother, Leanne is very nice and funny. She’s outgoing and likes to talk a lot. She works very hard, so I’m proud of her and she’s tired at night. She drives us to school every day and talks to us.
My host father, Greg is very tough and big. He’s very good at cooking; especially the steak we ate two days ago and delicious. He tells us jokes about dogs because we have a god called, Winston. He is very different with my dad, so I’ll try my best to make conversation.
I hope you got to know a little about my family ad I’m very happy to join them.
(A.I. M3 Girl)


It was really nice weather today.
This morning was mostly sunny. I woke up at 6:45am. I ate an apple for breakfast. It was very good!
At 8:00, Rei and I went to school by car. I had Sharon take me there.
At 9:00am the first lesson started. The first lesson was about surf safety. It was about very important things. At 9:40 we had morning tea.
At 10:20, it was lunchtime. Today’s lunch was a wrap. It was very tasty.
At 16:15 we came home.
At 18:30, I ate roast chicken for dinner. It was very, very good and tasty.
At 21:30, I went to bed!
Today was a very good day!
(K.H. M3 Boy)



















No comments:

Post a Comment