Wednesday, August 17, 2016

August 17th, 2016

<Tuesday, August 16th>
Only three days are remaining. I have to start packing my suitcase. In the morning, Aboriginal teachers came to the school. I learned aboriginal culture from them. I had my face painted. I practiced throwing boomerang in the schoolyard. After lunch, I made presentations to primary school students. It was about “Paper Cracker”. Primary school students seemed to have fun, so I was glad. After coming back home, I watched TV. That was what my host mother advised me to do. I tried my best to understand the TV show.
Today’s dinner was Thai food. It was very delicious.
(K.M. H1 boy)

Today, we had a class about aboriginal culture. We heard their traditional musical instrument performance. The sound was very interesting. The teachers painted our faces. It was aboriginal pattern. We made a paper boomerang and played with it. We also played with wooden ones. They were difficult to throw, but it was very fun. We had very good experiences.
After school, I went to an Italian restaurant because my host sister’s grandmother came. I talked with her. Tomorrow is Grandparents’ day, so she came. I thought grandmother goes to bed early, but she went to bed later than me. I thought she was very energetic.
(N.H. H1 girl)


<Wednesday, August 17th>
















No comments:

Post a Comment