Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August 3rd, 2016

<August 2nd, 2016>
Today was a cloudy and rainy day.
We played T-ball for the first time. I was happy to hit several times. However, it was rainy and the schoolyard was wet, so some of us slipped and fell.
After playing T-ball, we studies English and our teacher gave us a lot of homework...
After school, I went to a supermarket with my host family. I was very surprised, because everything was bigger and cheaper than Japanese things.
Today was a good day.
I hope tomorrow will be a better day.
(K.T. H1 boy)

Today was the second school day and we had a sports lesson. We played baseball. Most of the girls didn’t know baseball game rules, so Michelle kindly taught us rules.
My team won the game.
It was sometimes raining, but we all like sports, so we kept playing and had a good time.
After the sports lesson, we had another ESL lesson and read a long story. They were a little difficult for us, but we discussed what we comprehended and the discussion helped our understanding.
My friend and I looked for uniform shop, and a Matthew Flinders student told us the way to the shop. She was very kind.
Tomorrow, we are going to the market and the beach. I’m looking forward to going there. We are having awesome time every day.

(S.K. H1 girl)

<August 3rd, 2016>



















No comments:

Post a Comment