Monday, August 15, 2016

Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th August, 2016

Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th August 2016.

Today I got up at 6:50AM. I ate cornflakes with milk, honey and strawberries.

Leon and I went to a rugby field because my host brother Zac had a rugby game. We watched Zac’s match. It was very exciting.

After that, we went to the beach and we went swimming. The waves were high so I was excited.

After we went back home, we were so tired. We took a shower.

At 6:00PM, our host mother, Jacqui’s grandparents came over and we talked a lot about Japan.

We had sushi rolls. This roll had tuna, and avocado. We ate this with soy sauce. It was very delicious.

After, we played Jenga with Zac. It was very scary but exciting.

It was a very exciting day!

K.K M3 Boy


Today, we went shopping at the supermarket. I was surprised when I entered because there were free fruits. Free fruit is fruit that we don’t have to pay money for. We ate it. It was sweet. I bought some chocolate and we climbed Mt.Emu. Mt.Emu is very easy but the view was very beautiful on top of the mountain. We could see Coolum Beach. We were tired. After dinner, we took a walk along the beach.

We could see a lot of stars in the sky. It was very beautiful. I was very excited and impressed but my host mother said, “it was so-so”. I was surprised and I am looking forward to seeing the most beautiful stars. These starts were the most beautiful that I have seen so far.

On Sunday, we climbed Mt.Ninderry. It was more difficult that Mt.Emu so I tripped up many times.

After that, we went shopping near the beach. We ate McDonalds there. It was more delicious than Japan. I bought a clock, some glasses and a bottle opener. After, we took a walk along the beach and I looked at the stars but today was cloudy so we couldn’t see them very well.
T.T M3 Boy

























No comments:

Post a Comment