Monday, August 8, 2016

Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August 2016 (Middle School)


  Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August 2016 (Middle School)

On August 6th, we gathered at Narita Airport. I was nervous because this was the first ime to be alone without my parents. I did the safety inspection and immigration check alone. My friend helped me so I could arrive in Australia safely. There are many places unlike Japan in Australia. The blossoms are bright and the sky is broad. Australia is a little wintry but the sunlight is cheerful. First, we went to a park and ate fruit and cupcakes and then we walked to the city to go to the shopping mall. The shopping mall was a row of individual stores. Each store was very good.

Then, we had lunch in the park. There was a sandy beach and grass and it looked like fun. Finally, we got to Matthew Flinders chapel and we met our host families. My host family is very kind. We played board games and cards. They have a dog and she is very cute.

Today, I couldn’t use English much so I will try to talk about a lot of things with my host family.

A.A M3 Girl


Today, we arrived in Australia. My first impression was that the sky is beautiful. South Bank has a lot of tree and pretty birds. There are many tall buildings. We ate fish and chips for lunch. The fish was very big, so I was surprised.

After that, we met our host families for the first time. Our host family is very kind and active. After the introduction of the house, our host mother took us to the supermarket. We bought a lot of food for breakfast and lunch. T the supermarket, I saw many big ice creams. It was fascinating. We ate pasta, salad and garlic toast for dinner. It was delicious. After that, we talked with our host mother and her friends. They were glad when we gave them souvenirs. We were happy. Today was very long. I will never forget this day.

L.M M3 Girl

Today, we arrived in Australia from Japan. First, we had morning tea, and then I ate a chocolate chip muffin, watermelon and melon. Secondly, we had free time in Brisbane and I bought popping candy. The candy was good. Thirdly, we had lunch. We ate fish and chips. It was delicious but the fish was a little oily. Finally, Yuka and I met out host family. We chatted with them and presented them with our Japanese souvenirs. I think we can be very good friends with them so I look forward to getting to know them better.

N.S. M3 Girl



I couldn’t’ sleep very well on the plane because I watched three movies: one was American sniper”, next was “Pele” and third was “Edward Scissor Hands”. These movies were very interesting.

On the 7th we went to Brisbane. The view was fresh and beautiful but we couldn’t meet many Australian people so I want to meet more Australian people tomorrow.

Today was happy day because O met my host family. My host family is kind and friendly. We played and talked with each other. I laughed a lot with Zen. Today was a very good day.

S.N M3 Boy.


I was so tired because it was very cold in the airplane and I couldn’t sleep enough. But, on the plane I still could enjoy myself by watching movies. You can see a lot of different movies on the plane so I was very surprised by that.

When I arrived in Brisbane at 6:00, it was a little bit cold. I thought Australia really is in winter though Japan is in summer.


After that, I went to the Queen Street Shopping Mall by bus. I drank juice with Yumeka and Marin. It had apples, bananas and oranges in it but I could hardly taste the orang. It was delicious so it made me feel better.

I was nervous before meeting my host family but my ghost mother, Julie and my host father, Warwick are kind. They made diner together; it was great. The potatoes and beef were very nice. Julie is good at handicrafts; she made many embroidered cloths. I am very glad to have met my host family now.

Today, I could see the beautiful sea. A lot of good things have happened to me so I can get a good sleep.

S.H M3 Girl


Today, we arrived in Brisbane in the morning. I was worried about the
Airplane yesterday, but I feel that the flight was very short. By the way, it is
not so cold in Brisbane, so I am enjoying this trip. After we arrived, we walked
around South Bank. I enjoyed talking with my friend while eating lunch. We had
a good time. Then we met our host family. My host family’s house is very near
the school. So my host family took my partner and me to strawberry field after
we arrived at the house. We also saw the wild kangaroos for the first time. I had
a good experience the first day. My host family members are all kind and nice. I
think I’ll get a long well with my host brother and sister too. The host family was
glad when we gave them our souvenirs. I was happy to see it, but I couldn’t
communicate very well, so I want to join the conversation. I’m going to talk with
my host family about Japan tomorrow. I’m enjoying everything that is happening in Australia and I want to find my change last day.

K.T. M3 boy

































No comments:

Post a Comment