Monday, August 8, 2016

Weekend and August 8th, 2016

<Friday, August 5th, 2016>
Today we went to Flinder’s Early Learning Center and played with children aged from three to five. They were so cute. I talked with them a lot, and we sang three songs in Japanese: Tulips, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Frozen. They seemed to enjoy listening our songs.
After that, we had tasting test and we ate a lot of Australian food. I like meat pies with sauce. It was yummy! But I didn’t like licorice. It tasted like a medicine.
Then, we learned many things about Australia, such as population, name of the states and capitals of them.
I got so tired today, but I enjoyed spending my school life in Australia.
(K.K. H1 girl)

<Saturday, August 6th, 2016>
On the 6th of August, it was very cold and we had a little rain, so I felt freezing. I watched my host sister’s netball game. It was the last game for her of this year. In the game, my host sister scored three goals, which was very good! After the game, I had brunch with my host sister, some of her teammates and their parents. That was very good.
After that, I rode a horse with my host sister. I rode a pony. He was a little bit difficult one to ride, but I enjoyed riding him, because his condition was good. After a while, a little girl and her mother came. The little girl wanted to ride a pony that I was riding, so I got off the pony and I rode another horse. It was very good.
For dinner, I ate pizza. My host father cooked them for us. Ham and cheese were on it. It was very delicious. I had a good day today.
(N.H. H1 girl)

<Sunday, August 7th, 2016>
Today, I went to my host mother’s daughter’s house.
I watched TV with mum’s grandchildren. The TV program was all in English, but I understood a little, which made me happy. The program was a lot of fun.
After that, I ate kangaroo meet. I liked it. It tasted similar to beef.
I had a great experience today.
(N.Y. H1 girl)

<Monday, August 8th, 2016>


























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment