Thursday, August 11, 2016

August 11th, 2016


<Wednesday, August 10th, 2016>
Twelve days have passed since I left Japan. I have started missing Japanese friends. This morning, I took a math class with my buddy. It was much easier than I imagined. After morning tea, we had a P.E. class. It was football. I couldn’t kick the ball very well, but it was fun. After having a P.E. class, I saw a music performance. The performer played the anything. Its melody was beautiful.
After dinner, I made “Shiratama” for my host family. I was nervous, because I had never made Shitarama, but it was so easy. They ate all and said to me, “Arigato, Oishi”. I was glad to hear that.
Today was a good day. I want to enhance my experience in Australia on remaining days.
(K.M. H1 boy)

<Thursday, August 11th, 2016>













No comments:

Post a Comment