Monday, August 15, 2016

Friday 12th August, 2016 (Middle School)

Friday 12th August, 2016

Today we went to Moloolaba Beach. It was very beautiful and it surprised me.

In the morning we played with a ball and walked along the seaside. Walking on the sand and in the water is very nostalgic so it was very good.

At lunchtime, we had a barbecue. We had hamburgers, chicken, onion and juice. It was very delicious and eating on the beachside is very nice.

After lunch, we went shopping. I was looking for souvenirs but I couldn’t find any good ones.

After, we went home and we went to the market. We ate sushi and spring rolls. It was very delicious. In the sushi shop we met a Japanese clerk. This was the firs time to meet a Japanese person in Australia.

At night, we saw many stars. We could see many from our house. It was very beautiful. I looked up some stars on my smartphone. I saw a shooting star but I forgot to make a wish so I want to do it the next time I see one.
T.K M3 Boy


We went to Mooloolaba Beach. It was more beautiful than the Japanese sea, very blue and clear. We entered the water, took some photos and enjoyed ourselves.

After that, we had a barbecue. That was my first time, so it was good and it was a fresh experience.

Then we went shopping for one hour. I didn’t have enough clothes, so I bought three t-shirts and I liked it very much.

After that, we went to the supermarket with Kanon and Mark, our host father. We bought a cucumber and some eggs and rice because we are going to cook diner tomorrow.

I felt it was fun today. I am looking forward to shopping tomorrow and will do my best when we cook diner.

This study abroad is good for me, so I will try hard for the remaining ten days.
N.T M3  Girl


Today, I got up 6:40am. I was very sleepy, because I went to Australia zoo yesterday. I ate cornflakes and strawberries. These were very good.
We arrive at the Mooloolaba beach. Kenta and I had been there several times, because we had been there with our host family. I played catch ball with my friends. It was exciting and fun, but I wanted to swim in the sea. I touched the sea water. It was very cold.
After that, I went to the shopping mall. There were many, many souvenir shops. I was surprised. Kenta and I bought an ice cream. I ate passion fruit sherbet. It was very sour. Kenta ate caramel. It looked very sweet.
Kenta and I back to our host family’s home. I ate beef and salmon(sashimi). It was very very delicious, so I ate a lot of that.
Kenta and I played with the dog. The dog is cute and clever, but sometimes he is crazy, because he was jumping a lot. I was surprised.
Today was a good day.
(R.K. M3 Boy)


Today, I got up at 6:50am. I ate corn flakes with milk and honey and strawberries.
Leon and I went to a rugby field because my host brother Zac had a rugby game. We watched Zac’s match. It was very exciting. After that, we went to the beach and we went swimming. The waves were high, so I was excited.
After went back home, we were so tired. We took a shower.
At the 6:00pm, out host mother Jaqui’s grandparents came over and he talked a lot about Japan.
We had Sushi roll. This roll had Tuna Chicken and Avocado. We ate this with soy source. It was very delicious.
After, we played Jenga with Zac. It was very scary buy exciting.
It was a very exciting day.
(K. K. M3 Boy)
















No comments:

Post a Comment