Friday, August 12, 2016

Thursday 11th August, 2016 (middle school)

Thursday 11th August, 2016.

Today we went to the Australia Zoo. The zoo was very large and it had a lot of animals. I love the koalas very much, so I was looking forward to seeing them and I was very excited.

We had a lot of free time; I saw many animals and interacted with some of them.

First, I saw many beautiful birds and snakes of various patterns.

Next, I enjoyed the crocodile show. It was very interesting.

After that, I held a koala and took a picture. The koala looked very cute, but the zookeeper said, “the koala is a very strong animal”. I was very surprised to hear that. I had a precious experience.

Then I saw some kangaroos. I was able to come in contact with a kangaroo and took a lot of pictures.

Today I could experience a lot of things that I cannot in japan, so I was very happy.
M.T Girl M3



Today was a very sunny day!

We went to Australia Zoo. I  saw a koala and touched him. He was very cute; Australia Zoo was much larger than Japanese ones so I couldn’t see all the animals. I want to go there again. I also took a photo with my friend and a high schooler. I was glad to do it.

In the afternoon, my host mother’s friend came to school to pick us up. After that, we went to a shopping mall to buy a jacket and after that we went to a farm to see a baby horse. The baby horse was born yesterday so it was much smaller than its mother and it was very cute too! After, it rained a lot and the thunder was loud!

When we arrived home, two of the pets had come inside. They were afraid of the thunder so we were together inside.

I enjoyed all things today!
M.N Girl M3


Today,  I went to Australia Zoo. It was bigger than Japanese zoos and had a lot of kinds of animals.  I liked the kangaroos best of all animals. The kangaroos were sleeping when I saw them. I thought the kangaroos were dangerous but they were very quiet and so cute. I don’t go to the zoo but today was a lot of fun so I will go to the zoo in Japan.

In the evening, the host mother’s grandmother is in hospital so my host father and mother went there to see her.

After diner, when they came home, I played Uno with Nanaho and my host father. The father was the weakest of the three. It was a lot of fun. Father bought me some chocolate. I was very happy and it was so delicious!

I am looking forward to tomorrow’s barbecue and I will cook diner tomorrow so I will work hard!
K.K Girl M3


Today I went to the Australia zoo. There were many animals in Australia zoo. Especially, there were many birds. We could touch some animals in Australia zoo. It’s different from Japan. I touched goats, kangaroos, lizards and koalas. Birds and lizards were on the sidewalk, so I was very surprised.
At twelve, we saw crocodile show. The crocodile was very big, and there were birds in the crocodile show, too. The birds were colorful and beautiful!! And they flew around the seats. It was very interesting.
I held a koala and took a picture. The koala was cute, but heavy.
I touched many kangaroos. They were very cute. The kangaroos were not on a chain, they were free, and so I was very surprised. I was thinking kangaroos are dangerous, but the kangaroos were very quiet.
I couldn’t walk around and see everything, but I could enjoy.
Today I could talk with host family more than before, so I think this is good!
(N.N. M3 Girl)


Sunny great morning. We went to the zoo today. We say many animals. I walked around with M3-7SG s. First free time, we went to “Tasmanian devil” area and “Crocodiles” area. Tasmanian devil was running in the cage. Because he was a fast runner, I couldn’t take photos well. Some crocodiles were sleeping in the water, and other crocodiles were sitting in the sun. They didn’t move at all, so I could take photos well. After then, we were shopping, and I bought souvenirs for my family. At lunch, we were watching the birds and crocodiles show. I was excited, because many birds showed me beautiful and fantastic performance. Crocodiles were a little scary, but they were cute.
In the afternoon, we got second free time. I walked around with M3-SGs again, and we went to kangaroos. Just like it sounds, “roo heaven” was a heaven, because kangaroos were cute and they had fluffy hair.
I enjoyed the zoo, but I couldn’t see all the animals. So, I want to go to the zoo again, and I want to walk around more slowly next time.
(Y.K. M3 Girl)


We went to Australia zoo. I saw a koala for the first time there. Though those were prettier than I thought, the koala smelled bad.
Also, I saw a little tiger on the road. This was very cute. I love little tigers the most in the world. My pencil case has a tiger on it.
I saw some dogs. In the zoo, I thought grange that there was dogs in the zoo when I looked carefully, I noticed that they were wolves. The dog looks like a wolf. The difference is imperceptible to me.
I think about why I came to Australia well and, am trying to speak more in English.
(C.I. M3 Girl)



















No comments:

Post a Comment