Friday, August 12, 2016

August 12th, 2016

<Thursday, August 11th>
Today, we went to Australia Zoo. We left school at 8:40 by bus.
At 9:20, we arrived at the Australia Zoo. Passing through the big entrance, we saw many kinds of animals.
 First, we were divided into several groups. My group saw and touched kangaroos. Their far was fluffy, so I felt very comfortable. And then, we touched and took pictures of them. When we came close to them, they were sleeping on the top of the tree. They were so cute. After that, we went to the zone of Wombat. There were many kinds of wombats there, for example, Common Wombats, Southern Hairy-nosed Wombats, and so on. After seeing a Dingo and Tasmanian Devils, we had lunch. One of my friends bought a hamburger. We enjoyed lunch.
At noon, we saw the Crocodile show. The man holding meat was luring the crocodile. It made me very exciting!
In the afternoon, we took the shuttle around the Zoo. After watching the animals, we went shopping at souvenir shops. I bought a stuffed animal. It was so cute, so I bought it for my younger brothers.

At 2:15pm, we left Australia Zoo. I had a lot of fun there. If I get a chance, I want to go there again. Tomorrow, we are going to a beach, so, I’m looking forward to going the beach.
(T.Y. H1 Boy)

<Friday, August 12th>






No comments:

Post a Comment